WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Dubai Parks and Resorts (the “Parks”) and the domain www.dubaiparksandresorts.com (this “Website”) are operated by DXB ENTERTAINMENTS PJSC., which is referred to herein as “DPR” or “us” or “we”. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
This Website domain name is owned by DXB ENTERTAINMENTS PJSC. The website content constitutes copyrighted property which is owned by or licensed to DPR. All rights in this Website domain name and all Website content are reserved. You may not, except with express written permission of the copyright owner(s), distribute, reproduce or commercially exploit any Website content.
You may not use this Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is fraudulent, or has any fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm others in any way;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware (each a “Virus”);
- to reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell any part of this Website;
- to access, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of this Website, any equipment or network on which this Website is stored, any software used in the provision of this Website, or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party, each of which is a “Prohibited Use”.
Social Media Rules
To ensure that visitors of our social media pages may enjoy a positive experience we ask that you do not send, post, upload, use or reuse any content or comments (including photos and videos) which may be:
- a violation of the terms and policies of the social media site concerned;
- threatening, harassing, abusive, violent, inciting of violence or otherwise inflammatory;
- encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence;
- discriminatory, racist, sexually explicit, vulgar or offensive to other cultures;
- promotional information, including links to third parties or their products or services;
- political or religious activism;
- infringing on any intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights;
- a solicitation of any personal or private information from any individual;
- false, fraudulent or misleading;
- spam, corrupt or containing Viruses;
- off topic or unrelated to the Park; or
- otherwise inappropriate for our social media communities.
DPR does not necessarily endorse and is not responsible for the accuracy of any remarks, opinions, comments, suggestions and other information expressed or included in user comments and posts on our social media pages.
We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any of our social media pages. You are solely responsible for the content of your comments and posts on our social media pages. The use of any of our social media pages by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian.
Should you find any content or comments posted on our social media pages which you believe is not in accordance with either these Website Terms and Conditions then please report it to us here:
Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
Your use of this Website, these Website Terms and Conditions, all other policies and terms and conditions related to this Website and any dispute arising out of any of the forgoing are subject to the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
DPR may change the content of this Website and these Website Terms and Conditions (in whole or part) at any time and without prior notification. You are expected to check this website from time to time to take notice of any such changes, as they are legally binding on you.
Certain software may be required to access or use this Website or to electronically open tickets purchased via this Website. DPR will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage caused by such software or arising from any inability to access this Website or tickets which is related to such software.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on this Website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all express and implied warranties, representations and guarantees which may apply to this Website or any content on it or any products available through it, including with respect to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the products, information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage, including any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity, arising in connection with: (i) use of, or inability to use, this website; (ii) any delayed or failed purchase or delivery of tickets; (iii) use of or reliance on any content displayed on this website; or (iv) any virus that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
You undertake to indemnify, protect, release, hold harmless and keep indemnified DPR, its Associated Entities and their respective officers, directors, managers, employees and agents from and against all or any costs (including legal and professional costs and expenses), fees, claims, demands, suits, proceedings, actions, expenses, loss and damage arising from any use of this Website by you, any breach or non-compliance with applicable terms and conditions by you and any claims by any party related to or arising from the actual, intended or promised exchange, transfer or resale of tickets by you. All indemnified claims shall be defended or settled by DPR or its Associated Entities. At the sole discretion of DPR or its Associated Entities, you may be allowed reasonable participation in the defence of any such claims or settlement discussions.
Each paragraph of these Website Terms and Conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
If we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with these Website Terms and Conditions.
PARK ENTRY TERMS
For our guests’ safety and enjoyment, entry to the Parks is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. By purchasing a ticket and entering the Parks, you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
The following words and expressions have the following meanings unless content requires otherwise:
- ‘Park’ means Dubai Parks and Resorts comprising any or all of Bollywood Parks Dubai, Legoland Dubai, Motiongate Dubai, Riverland Dubai and Legoland Waterpark Dubai.
- ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to guests at the Park
- ‘we’ ‘our’ ‘us’ means DXB Entertainments PJSC, the operator of the Park
Special Terms and Conditions Relating to Covid-19
For the health and wellbeing of our guests, the following special terms and conditions apply until further notice:
- Guests will undergo thermal scanning prior to entering the Park;
- Guests must wear face masks inside the attraction at all times, except where removal is required by our staff for safety reasons in unsuitable areas of the attraction;
- Guests must keep a minimum of 2 meters social distance from others (except for families who live in the same household);
- Additional rides restrictions apply;
- Certain rides, attractions, experiences and products may not be available. Closures and changes to operating hours may occur, please check the Park website for the latest information before you travel;
- We reserve the right to deny admission, or remove you from the Park (without a refund), if you fail to follow the safety rules;
- Age restrictions may apply to entry into the Park
These special terms and conditions will be updated in accordance with official guidance. Please check for the current rules by contacting Us at AmazingService@DubaiParksandResorts.com before your visit.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-cancelable.
Tickets Terms and Conditions
All tickets sold online are the property of DXB Entertainments PJSC, the operator of Bollywood Parks Dubai, Legoland Dubai, Motiongate Dubai, Riverland Dubai and Legoland Waterpark Dubai (each a “Park”). Entry and use of the Parks is subject to specific product terms and conditions, our general terms and conditions and those set out below:
- Individuals entering the Park must hold a valid ticket which has been obtained from us, our website or an authorised third party.
- The entrance ticket and other entitlements remain our property and are not for re-sale, are non-refundable, non-transferable, and may not be exchanged for commercial gain. Tickets and other entitlements are void if altered.
- Non-dated tickets do not guarantee entry.
- You will need to present the original ticket or a printed online voucher in order to gain entry into the Park.
- The ticket is valid for the period stated on its face.
- Your ticket is personal to you and may not be shared with others. The ticket is not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge. Tickets must be presented for re-entry to the Park on the same day.
- Tickets should be retained and shown for inspection upon demand.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 18 and holding a valid ticket.
- If tickets are bought on behalf of other guests (for example, group bookings), the buyer accepts these terms and conditions on behalf of every guest and shall ensure that these terms and conditions are complied with by each person in the group. If you are an adult supervising minor children in the Park then you accept these terms and conditions on behalf of those minors.
- If you resell a ticket without our express consent, it will be void. By purchasing a ticket you agree that the tickets are for the personal use of you and your party only, and will not be resold or transferred.
- Terms and conditions relating to ticket categories are available under Ticket section. .
- Additional terms and conditions apply to online purchases, please refer to conditions of sale.
At the Parks
- The standard operating hours of the Parks are set out on our website. Operating hours are subject to change.
- Entry to the Parks are subject to you complying with these terms and conditions, and the Park Rules and Regulations which are displayed at the Park entrances and set out below.
- We do not permit the following within the Parks:
- Outside food and beverage (Exceptions are any food required for medical purposes, medically–indicated nutritional supplements and baby food/baby formula)
- Fighting or abusive language
- Smoking in non-designated smoking areas
- Unruly behaviour
- Queue jumping
- Weapons of any kind, or potentially dangerous items such as items made of glass or with sharp edges
- Coolers, suitcases, and bags with wheels
- Clothing with offensive language or content
- Clothing that identifies the wearer as emergency personnel
- Pets (except service animals in special cases that will be determined by us)
- The use of two-wheeled, self-balancing electric vehicles such as Segways.
- The use of recreational devices such as remote control drones, toys, scooters, inline skates, skateboards or shoe with built in wheels.
- The sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale.
- Photography, videotaping, or recording of any kind for commercial purpose without our prior written approval.
- Unlawful or immoral behaviour
- We reserve the right to deny admission for any reason. We reserve the right to remove guests from the Park if they fail to comply with these terms and conditions or any other applicable rules regulations, or instructions, without a refund. This is without prejudice to any claim that we might have against you or arising from your actions.
- Please read safety signs and follow the directions of our employees at all times.
- Your dress and appearance must be suitable for a family theme park and in keeping with the culture and values of the United Arab Emirates.
- You must supervise children in your care and arrange a meeting place in case you should become separated.
- Smoking (references to which include electronic cigarettes) is not allowed inside the Parks. You may only smoke in the designated areas.
- The safety and security of our guests is of the utmost importance to us. By entering the Parks, you consent to you and your belongings being subject to searches, screenings and/or security checks. Locker rental is available for your convenience at an additional charge; valuable items should be stored in these lockers or not brought into the Park.
- You must not leave your belongings unattended in the Park.
You accept that you have a duty to take reasonable steps to ensure your own safety, taking into account any medical conditions you may have. Attendance and use of the Parks is at your sole risk. We accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the Park. You confirm that we are not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by you or to your property and waive all claims against us in this respect, to the maximum extent permitted by UAE law.
Enjoying our attractions
- Access to a ride is conditional on compliance with the safety rules for that ride. It is your responsibility to read and evaluate the ride description and rules for each ride and see if you can safely participate. If you have specific questions or require additional information, our guest services will be happy to assist.
- We reserve the right to deny admission to any of our rides if we have reasonable belief that you cannot comply with the safety rules for the ride.
- Safety restrictions may impact your ability to use certain rides. Please check the ride restrictions on our website before purchasing your ticket.
- CAUTION: Certain rides contain bright lighting effects that flash or strobe. If you have sensitivity to these conditions or a history of photosensitive epilepsy, you should avoid these rides.
- Some rides may feature content that is not suitable for younger guests. Where the ride rules state ‘parental discretion is recommended’, parents or guardians of minors should use their judgment to establish whether the ride is suitable for the minors in their care.
- Smoking, eating or drinking is not permitted on any of our rides.
- Space is provided at certain rides to leave non-valuable items whist you enjoy the ride. Although we will endeavour to provide reasonable care of such items, we cannot accept liability for loss or damage to those items. You should store valuable items in the lockers provided throughout the Parks.
Closures and Unavailability
- Certain rides, attractions, shows or outlets may be unavailable during your visit.
- Although we will use reasonable efforts to keep our website up to date with news, we reserve the right, without prior notice and without refund, liability or compensation, to change the operating hours of the Park or attraction, close any area of the Park temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the Park, and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment program if we consider that the circumstances require. It is your responsibility to check the website and we cannot guarantee that it will inform you of all changes that may be relevant to your visit.
- You may not be able to gain access to the Park, or certain areas of the Park, during special events or private bookings.
- We offer parking facilities for the use of our guests only.
- Vehicles may not be left overnight.
- Vehicles are parked at the owner’s risk.
- Parking is subject to availability.
Photography and Filming
- Areas within the Park and its grounds are monitored by CCTV.
- We reserve the right to stop picture taking or video recording and confiscate any inappropriate material.
- We may film, sound record or photograph public areas in the Park. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming, sound recording and/or photography of yourself as a member of the audience and possible subsequent exploitation/broadcasts/publication and you therefore agree (i) copyright in these materials rests with us or the authorised party as appropriate and (ii) that we or the authorised party may use, broadcast and exploit such images in perpetuity in any material in any format whatsoever.
- You accept that you have a duty to take reasonable steps to ensure your own safety, taking into account any medical conditions you may have. Entry into and use of the Park is at your sole risk. We accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the Park. You confirm that we are not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by you or to your property and waive all claims against us in this respect, to the maximum extent permitted by UAE law.
- Our liability to you is limited to the price of the entrance ticket
- Liability for indirect, special or consequential losses is excluded.
- We do not limit liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- In the event of an unforeseen park closure, or partial closure, we are not responsible for accommodation, travel or other costs you incur.
You should send legal notices to Legal Department, DXB Entertainments PJSC PO Box 33772 Dubai UAE
Right to Amend
We may amend these terms and conditions at any time, by updating this page. We recommend you check for updates regularly.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The laws of United Arab Emirates as applicable in the Emirate of Dubai apply to your use of the Park. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai.
About this Policy
DXB Entertainments PJSC ('DPR', 'we', 'us', 'our') regularly collect and use personal data about individuals who visit our attractions, browse our websites or mobile apps and use our services. Personal data is any information that can be used, directly or indirectly, to identify you as an individual.
1. Who is responsible for protecting your personal data?
DPR currently manages and operates Dubai Parks and Resorts™ (the “Attractions”).
Websites and mobile apps
DPR operates the following websites and mobile apps:
DPR also operates WiFi services at some of its attractions and a centralised authentication service, which allows you to seamlessly connect to various online, application and WiFi services. For further information on our WiFi, please review the sections below.
As the entity responsible for collecting your information when you use our services, DPR is a Data Controller of your personal data to engage with our services (please review sections 3 and 5 below). In certain circumstances, DPR may also be acting as a Data Processor for your personal data.
This Policy is additional to and is not intended to override other notices we may provide to you or the terms of any contract that you have with us (for example, Wi-Fi or specific Attraction or ticket terms and conditions) or any rights you may have under applicable data protection laws.
2. What personal data do we collect, and how do we collect it?
Information we collect directly from you
- Information that you personally provide to us when: registering for an account, purchasing our products and services, subscribing to our mailing lists, registering for WiFi at our attractions, making a telephone booking or enquiry, completing a survey or taking part in promotional activities, applying for a job with us, engaging with us in our Attractions, or contacting us via a contact us form, live chat or other means available on our websites or mobile apps.
- Depending on the Attraction, website or mobile app you are visiting and the activity you are undertaking, this information may include:
- your first name, last name, date of birth, nationality, gender, country of residence, city of residence, e-mail address, telephone number;
- your chosen marketing preferences and objections;
- your preferred language and information about your preferences or interests;
- general enquiry details and any other information or messages you decide to provide to us;
- if availing yourself of a special offer, a copy of the relevant ID required to demonstrate eligibility;
- for certain services, including where you are seeking to participate in physical activity, this may also include special categories of personal data such as information about your health (for example, your height and weight) and any medical conditions. For some activities we require completion of a medical waiver form, which includes a confirmation that you do not have certain medical conditions, in order to take part. We collect as little information as is necessary and this typically involves a simple confirmation that you do not have certain medical conditions as opposed to us collecting specific information about your medical history. However, if you disclose certain medical conditions, including a history of neck, back or heart problems, you will be required to evidence that you have been specifically cleared to participate in the activity by providing a valid doctor’s note;
- if purchasing certain services at gate, or an annual pass to one of our attractions, this will also include biometric information (fingerprints), photograph/s and a copy of your emirates ID or passport;
- details of your activity history or proficiency for certain activities (for example, if you have completed indoor skydiving before and your perceived skill level);
- first name, last name and date of birth for your family members, and their relationship to you, where you have chosen to add your family members’ details to your profile (where this option exists on a particular website or mobile app);
- your credit or debit card and transaction details if you make a payment for our products and services on any of our websites or mobile apps, which are provided directly to our payment solution provider via a secured connection (we do not store your payment information or provide it to any other third parties, and neither does our third party provider).
Information we collect indirectly
- In some cases, information about you may be provided to us by a third party. For example, this could include if a family member or friend has purchased a group pass or tickets on your behalf, or has entered you into a competition. This may also include: our affiliated companies or partners (for example, your chosen travel agent, or where you engage with services that we provide in conjunction with other companies, such as rewards or loyalty points programs), or social media or internet platforms (for example, by using your Facebook or Google account login details to sign into our website, mobile app, or WiFi service, where such facility is available).
- Depending on the attraction, website or mobile app you are visiting and the activity you are undertaking, this information may include the same information as which you may provide directly (as detailed within this section 2 above).
Information we collect automatically
- This information includes traffic data, location data, weblogs, communication data and the resources you access; for example, your IP address, device ID, device type, referrer URL, operating system and version, geolocation, browser type and browsing history.
- Information may also be collected through campaign performance and engagement, including but not limited to information such as email opens, push notifications and SMS clicks.
3. How do we use your personal data?
We will use your personal data for the following reasons:
To respond to you and perform the contract
- We will use your information to process and respond to your requests, reservations or queries, when you register, subscribe or contact us, and to provide access to restricted parts of our websites or mobile apps if required. Where you purchase our services we use your information to enter and perform our contract with you.
To improve our products and services
- We use your information to provide content on our websites and mobile apps in the most effective way. Your information allows us to identify you as a user, remember your preferences and deliver an enhanced digital experience. Such data is not retained beyond your visit of the respective website page or mobile app, but may be kept in log files to allow us to maintain and improve our website or mobile app.
To keep our services secure
- Your information may be used to detect, investigate, prevent and rectify potential errors in our technology and against potential cyber-attacks or other abuse of our technology, and to prevent or mitigate any damages that may have been caused by such abuse.
To provide WiFi services
- Your information is used to provide the WiFi service and to carry out analytics, and a log of all service usage activity is maintained for system performance, maintenance and security purposes. Please note that we do not correlate the user of the WiFi service with the websites or content viewed.
- If you have provided your consent by opting in on registration or when contacting us or purchasing our services, we may send you our latest updates, news and promotions by email, SMS, mobile notifications (only available via the mobile app where you have opted in to receiving them), or occasionally contact you by telephone. You may withdraw your consent to receiving such materials at any time by using the [‘unsubscribe’] link in any communication received, or by contacting us at email@example.com where the particular website or mobile app has the facility to create an account, by changing your marketing preferences within the account management function on the website or mobile app.
- Our servers automatically protocol the consent gathering process to enable us to evidence that you have consented. For this purpose we will store the following information: email address, details of how and when consent was given, details of confirmation email sent and confirmation email clicked; including the date, time and IP address relating to the consent and clicked confirmation link, the wording of the consent and the information about the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- If you have provided your consent to hear from other companies in our group or our partners, by opting in on registration or when contacting us or purchasing our services, you may also receive updates, news and promotions from such companies. Again, you may withdraw your consent at any time by using the unsubscribe link in any communication received, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org., or where the particular website or mobile app has the facility to create an account, by changing your marketing preferences within the account management function on the website or mobile app.
Personalised content, advertisements and services
- Your personal information may be used to understand your customer journey and to provide you with personalised offers or advertisements. These offers or advertisements may be shown to you on our websites or mobile apps or the websites of third parties (for example, your chosen social media platforms).
- Where we have permission to send marketing materials (as set out under Marketing in this section), these personalised offers and advertisements may be included within those updates and will be in accordance with your chosen marketing preferences.
- Please note we do not carry out any automated decision making based on your information.
Promotional or other activities
- If (at your discretion) you decide to take part in any promotional activities such as competitions, surveys or interactive features of our services, your personal data may be processed to administer the activity or enable participation.
- We may notify you of any changes or updates to your current services or subscriptions. For example, security alerts or important support or administration messages about your services or notices of when annual passes are due to expire.
- We may have to process your information to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, where required by applicable laws.
- We may use your information for our business purposes; for example, to carry out data analytics to assess consumer demands and trends.
Internal business reasons
- We may also use your personal information for other internal business reasons; for example, for training staff.
Aggregated or anonymised data
4. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
In most cases, we process your data at your request in order to enter into a contract with you and to perform our contract obligations (for example, to process your booking and issue your tickets). If the processing is not related to a contract, we will process your information on one of the following basis:
- based on your explicit consent for us to do so (for example, when you have subscribed or opted in to our mailing lists or promotions);
- as required to comply with relevant legal or regulatory obligations (for example, to resolve disputes or enforce contracts);
- as required to support the legitimate interests that we have as a business (for example, to carry out analytics and to improve and market our products and services), provided always that such processing is carried out in a way that respects your privacy rights.
With regard to special categories of personal data, such as the health and medical information outlined at section 2, if you consent to us processing your special categories of personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time. However, this may mean that some services (for example, services that may be conditional upon satisfactory health and medical information being provided and therefore us processing such data) can no longer be provided to you. We will advise of such consequences of withdrawing your consent if you take this action.
5. Who do we share your personal data with?
We may share your information with third parties who provide a service to us. We do this where it is necessary for the service provider to have access to your information and solely for the purpose of them delivering that service to us. An example of this is when you purchase a service from us your payment details are processed by a third party payment solution provider.
Our service providers include:
- IT companies (e.g. hosting providers);
- WiFi providers;
- Payment solution providers;
- Marketing or communication providers;
- Data analytics providers;
- Survey or market research providers;
- Professional advisers or auditors;
Other third parties
We may also disclose your personal data:
- to our employees who require access to perform their responsibilities as part of their employment (for example, data may be accessible to certain types of persons involved with the operation of our services from our administration, IT, sales, marketing or legal teams);
- to any of the companies in our group, including our holding company and its subsidiaries, and their employees who require access;
- if required by applicable laws or regulations;
- to government or supervisory bodies or agencies in response to their legitimate requests, or where it is in our legitimate interests to do so, even if such disclosure is not mandatory under law;
- if you explicitly requested or authorised us to do so;
- in the event we sold part of our business, we would need to transfer your information to the acquiring company.
We only share the information that is necessary for the required purpose so we do not disclose all of the information you provide to us and we do not sell, rent or lease your personal information to third parties under any circumstances.
Aggregated or anonymised data may be shared with our service providers, affiliates or other third parties for the purpose of analytics and to improve products and services.
6. Links to third party websites
You may have accessed one of our websites by clicking a link on a third party website; for example, you may have clicked a link on one of our partners’ websites so that you could view package holiday options and were then redirected to our website. Similarly, our websites contain links to our partners’ websites.
We also integrate our websites or mobile apps with third party products (for example, Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter) to enable us to measure the performance of our websites and website content, present personalised offers and enable you to share, like and recommend pages to others via social media.
7. Transfers outside of the EEA
As a business located outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your information outside of the EEA and in some cases (as described in section 5), your information may be transferred to and processed by third parties who are also located outside of the EEA.
We store your personal data in a centralised database hosted in the cloud, and affiliates or partners might have access to this database where such entities make use of personal data. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate technical and organisational security measures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password or account details (as may be applicable from time to time) and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
11. How you can control your personal data
You have certain rights in relation to your personal data as determined by applicable data protection laws.
If you benefit from the rights of a data subject under the European Union General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, or the Dubai International Financial Centre Data Protection Law No. 5 of 2020, you will have certain additional rights in relation to our handling of your personal information, including:
You have the right at any time to:
- be informed of the use of your personal data;
- access, rectification or erasure of your personal data;
- restrict and/or object to the processing of your personal data;
- data portability;
- not be subject to any decision based solely on automated processing of your personal data.
You can exercise some of these rights when providing data to us at registration or purchase or when contacting us, by reviewing and selecting or deselecting the boxes on the forms you are required to complete. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe or opt out from any communications we have sent you based upon your selected preferences, you may do so by using the one click unsubscribe link on those communications. You can also contact us at email@example.com.
If you wish to discuss how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us at any time and we will investigate this. If you are not satisfied with the response or believe we are not processing your data in accordance with the applicable law you can refer the matter to any competent data protection authority.
12. Contacting us
For any privacy related queries, you may contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.